What is your cancellation policy if I do book for a future month and there are restrictions in place? Can I move my reservation? Can I get a refund? Will travel insurance help?
Our normal cancellation policy is in effect (and can be found in your VRA or on our website). If you purchased Travel Insurance, they may cover for illness/hospitalizations related to COVID-19. Please contact Generali Travel Insurance to file your claim at (866) 999-4018.
What precautions is Access Realty taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Access Realty is taking additional precautions to protect guests and employees alike from spreading illness and limiting contact where we can. We will offer guests the ability to use our drop box for pick up of check in packages for keyed properties. For keyless entry homes, we will send you everything via email to check in directly to the property. All paperwork needed for check in will be emailed to you in advance by one of our reservationists. We ask that you do not come into our office if you are not feeling well or to avoid entry into our office when it is not necessary for the protection of all parties. We greatly appreciate your assistance to help eliminate the spread of this virus throughout our community!
We recommend the continued use of overall general hygiene practices. According to the World Health Organization, these are the key prevention measures:
1. Washing your hands with soap and water regularly, and using hand sanitizer.
2. Covering your nose and mouth when sneezing with a tissue.
3. Avoiding contact with people who are unwell.
4. Not touching face, nose, and mouth when hands are not clean.
5. Minimizing physical contacts such as handshakes and hugs.
6. Opening windows to allow air circulation.
7. Disinfect frequently used items such as cellphones and laptops