Long Term Rental Info
Topsail Island Long Term Rental Info
For Potential Renters:
Are you looking for a long term rental?
Are you looking for a long term rental in Surf City, Topsail Beach, North Topsail Beach, Sneads Ferry, Hampstead or Holly Ridge? If so, you've come to the right place! Access Realty offers a wide selection of long term rentals and a professional staff to help you choose the right one. You may have noticed that our long term department offers two types of rentals, long-term and seasonal – here's the difference:
Long-term rentals: Rentals that are typically offered with a 6 month or 12 month lease
Seasonal rentals: Rentals that are typically Vacation Rentals but become available for 90 days or more during our off-season (October – April)
If you are interested in renting with us long term, our process is simple:
- Contact us for a showing.
- Fill out the long-term rental application and return to email@example.com (along with application fee). The rental application also gives us permission to run a credit and background check.
- Provided your rental application is approved, you’ll be ready to sign a lease, pay any deposits and move-in!
Are you interested in listing your home as a long-term rental?
Managing your rental property can be a full time job. Access Realty offers owners and investors professional rental management services to make the most of your investment.
What you'll get with us...
- Preliminary inspection prior to leasing in order to determine the correct rental price for the market.
- A well rounded approach to aggressively advertise in a number of different markets including social media, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Craigslist, AHRN, Military By Owner, Access Realty website and in-house flyers.
- Complete screening of tenants which includes a credit check, background check, rental and employment history.
- We perform inspections of long term properties every 3-6 months to protect your investment. We walk the entire property; looking for damages and any potential issues or concerns.
- No "markup maintenance fees" - Costs for maintenance and repairs are exactly as billed by the 3rd party provider without extra fees. This approach allows us to negotiate reduced costs for clients while focusing on increasing rental income.
- Owner Log-in - where you can view your account and any work orders 24/7
- Owner statements are sent out monthly in an easy to read format
- We'll personally make deposits for you to local banks (at no additional charge)
- We continuously update our knowledge of legal and legislative issues which affect your rental property
Thank you for your interest in our rental program. We look forward to working with you and giving you professional management services.
Ask A Question